Heatsink 24uk Mk2

Brian Bleech

Well I love the frame, put it that way. I especially like the sound of a vee mount on top for once, and maggie mounts under neath!

post-683-1206115773_thumb.jpg

Tilt the seat forward, so it doesn't look like it'll make your rear tyre go bald. Put some decent handle bars and stem on it. Perhaps some beefy-er forks. And a front disc. Then it'll look nice (Y)

The Curtis 24" was ripped straight from James Noyce's (666ers) Ashton...

Which I then had (and snapped :( ).

The HS Mk1 was basically Ashton geometry I think. No point fixing something that isn't broke (The Ashton had cool geometry) and since the Ashton was no longer around, Heatsink filled the gap.

The Zoot has pretty similar geometry to my Leeson 24 I had 3 years ago. So they all copied me :P

P.S. Stop whining about Zoots!

Whoa, it's arguement central over here. I don't understand how anyone can choose a bike or components purely on looks. Obviously its a factor but surely how it rides is more important? It's the same case with Mike's heatsink and the zoot , they sure as hell aren't the prettiest of bikes but they do the job perfectly.

Oh and not all Zoot's are ugly :-

post-1224-1196613276_thumb.jpg

Well I love the frame, put it that way. I especially like the sound of a vee mount on top for once, and maggie mounts under neath!

post-683-1206115773_thumb.jpg

Tilt the seat forward, so it doesn't look like it'll make your rear tyre go bald. Put some decent handle bars and stem on it. Perhaps some beefy-er forks. And a front disc. Then it'll look nice (Y)

I have already have a decent bar and stem on it :)