Positives And Negatives On The 06 Onza T Mag Frame?

Sidehop Stuart

No the frames aren't weak. They are f**king sick.

I loved mine to bits till I snapped it. I had one of the early ones, bought it before they altered the design to make them strong as anything. Geo felt spot on, compared to my '07 Python and a stupid bastarding Ko.

Anyway, get one. Just get shot of that horrible blue anodizing.

No the frames aren't weak. They are f**king sick.

I loved mine to bits till I snapped it. I had one of the early ones, bought it before they altered the design to make them strong as anything. Geo felt spot on, compared to my '07 Python and a stupid bastarding Ko.

Anyway, get one. Just get shot of that horrible blue anodizing.

whats the blue anodizing?

to second what quackers said , the original 2006 tmag was quite nice , it had alot of faults with tyre spacing and how thin the aluminium was but apart from that mine was realy stiff and realy nice and i still have it :)

so whats bad about the tyre spacing? do i need thinner tyres? or pull the wheel back so it does touch the frame?

Stronger than a T-Pro, but not as nice to ride.

My mate quit but still has his, it's pretty horrid to ride, it feels cramped and the bb is quite low, but it's a good few months since I rode it, so my memory might be telling fibs to me. :P

Stronger than a T-Pro, but not as nice to ride.

My mate quit but still has his, it's pretty horrid to ride, it feels cramped and the bb is quite low, but it's a good few months since I rode it, so my memory might be telling fibs to me. :P

they have a +50 bb rise

the old raceline yellow/pearl white ones were sweeeeeeeet just heavy as fook

any of the ones after that ride toss, really cramped up and stuff, personally i'd go for a t-pro, nicest 20 inch i've ridden to be honest, only got rid of it cause i'm a munter and cracked a few