Tar, Pallets

Dan Burgess

4. you going to strap a trailer onto the back of your bike to collect pallets ....ROFLMAOLOOL

Its good, you wouldn't strap it to your trials bike. But its made to go onto a bike, quite nifty actually ;)

maybe he is He-Man?

Nah he isn't, sorry dan :P

also pallets aint heavy!! I can move them easy!

Are we talking proper blue pallets or pansy pallets?

Are we talking drag along the floor or run with it on your head with the man from the butchers shouting at you?

Are we talking from one space to another or from the local loading bays home?

Try carrying one home on your shoulder whilst pushing your bike and walking up some stairs! then tell me they are easy to carry!

Its good, you wouldn't strap it to your trials bike. But its made to go onto a bike, quite nifty actually ;)

Nah he isn't, sorry dan :P

Bigger Balls than you ;)

Are we talking drag along the floor or run with it on your head with the man from the butchers shouting at you?

Try carrying one home on your shoulder whilst pushing your bike and walking up some stairs! then tell me they are easy to carry!

Yer Erm...

Ill film and it say it whislt doing it (Y)

really please take my advise, you are making a complete tit out of yourself...

I do that everyday (Y)

right im soory im just in histerics ....

1. your going to buy 30kg of tar for a bike .... ROFL

2. you were considering buying pallets off me...LMAO

3. you thought you could carry more than one blue pallet and 30kg of tar at the same time... LOL

4. you going to strap a trailer onto the back of your bike to collect pallets ....ROFLMAOLOOL

im sorry if that sounds abit harsh lol.... i just found it funny !

What you need to do is, find a local roofing company or a roofer that is working, and ask for a small amount of tar, it lasts along time ! ! then what you need to do, is with a car get a lift etc, go to somewere like a a depot for a big buiness etc, and to be honest its up to you weither you ask of not, and take some pallets !

You dont need 20 unless your going to make a full section, i bet you will strugle to move one at a time!

6 pallets will be ample !

Filming Criminal Activities:

Getting retards Arrested Since 1998

hahahahahahahahahaha! This topic has made me laugh!

Take bens advise, its alot easier and it will save you money!

Theres not much point in asking for pallets because most places will say no but it is the polite way to go about things >_<

Just go take some when the shop/pallet place is closed :giggle:

If you dont want to nick them in one big load, get a mate and nick 2 a night or something. Means you can carry them and the pile will go down slowly :D

Yeh but, in Gone In 60 Seconds, he said don't play shadow games, because by the second night the heat is onto you!

Big effort, one night, and shift 20 of them. We used a wheelbarrow once and balanced 6 on it.