My Simtra (if It Works)

Rebelistic

Yep Fatties - Got them 2nd hand with my old Pure. I've got some newish Urbans but I've already cut them too short :(

Yeah I like yours (it's the black/charcoal one?) - I've not had mine long either but already love it, seems like perfect geo for me.

your bike looks lush,it must be because its a simtra :giggle:

Looks good man...i got my simtra frame yesterday just havent fully built it up yet to ride it. Seeing these pics makes me want to go finish building it so i can go out :D

yay another simtra rider,what colour did you get?and are you going to be riding brum saturday?

steve

your bike looks lush,it must be because its a simtra :giggle:

yay another simtra rider,what colour did you get?and are you going to be riding brum saturday?

steve

I've got a blue one...mainly because i loved the colour so much when i saw yours :P

No im not going brum, im on holiday

Sorry for the thread hijack !!!

Looks really sweet, just ordered mine today. Blue aswell :P couldnt resist not getting one when there at that price. I wouldnt get blue parts it will just look tacky i think, just use a nuetral colour like black or silver or white. Im going to use black components and white wheels.

John i have rode leicster with you and rob i ride the koxx level boss and to be perfectly honest that frame/bike is hands down the nicest stock i have ever seen, and you can ride realy well to add to that great bike. (Y)

mint cheers cam.

Ah thanks for the comments - the're appreciated. Cheers Cam, hope the weathers a bit better next time!

I see what Basher means about too much blue, I've fitted a blue rear wheel and hub and have a blue wheel for the front - it maybe a bit much, but I had a set of blue rims spare that needed using.

I'll post more pics when I get some.

Cheers (Y)