Freewheels

cheesy

Hey i would like to know what freewheel would be best on the rear so can everyone help me please.

Thanks.

....cheesy....

if you're talking about just freewheel then the smallest possible, i believe its 18T but you got to bear in mind what gear ratio you want to run, the bigger the back freewheel normally the bigger ring you need on the front as well....

think all trials-specific freewheel are 18T, but the best recommendations are tensile as a low budget and eno if you can pay up to £70

steve

if you're talking about just freewheel then the smallest possible, i believe its 18T

There are 13T freewheels available, but they aren't trials specific... If you want a bombproof freewheel for the front, I personally go with ENO's. Have them on both of my trials bikes and never have a problem with them.

There are 13T freewheels available, but they aren't trials specific... If you want a bombproof freewheel for the front, I personally go with ENO's. Have them on both of my trials bikes and never have a problem with them.

How many EP does the 13T Odyssey freewheel have?.

Front freewheel i would have tensile or ENO.

Freehub probably hope pro II.

Oakland

Is the eno freewheel the same as the white industries freewheel.

Sorry if its a slightly dumb question just i been away from the sport for a few years always used to run the white industries one and it cost over 100 quid but this eno thing seems to be similar?

yes.

eno=white industries

Ah i see jolly good!!

Are they still the shizzle??

Im sure i remember paying over 100 quid though for them a few years back.. Why the pice drop??

Any ideas because hopefully the quality is still the same!

Ah it ok i have just found what im looking for the white industries tri freewheel thats what i remember and 72 ingagemant points like i remember too

Ah the memories of getting my first one lol