Bb Height?

Ubuntu_user

So a frame with a higher bottom bracket will feel better on the backwheel because you are standing more over the rear wheel. Generally frames with really high bbs are more fo urban TGS styles of riding.

A frame with a lower bb will feel better when doing moves on 2 wheels like wedge and surges and is easier to balance for skinnies and such. Lower bbs are also easier to bunnyhop too.

Its all up to preference what height you ride. Some people swear by 0 bb others like +60. I think frames with a mid level rise (30-40) such as the Czar or the Koxx Hydroxx offer the best of both worlds though.

So a frame with a higher bottom bracket will feel better on the backwheel because you are standing more over the rear wheel. Generally frames with really high bbs are more fo urban TGS styles of riding.

A frame with a lower bb will feel better when doing moves on 2 wheels like wedge and surges and is easier to balance for skinnies and such. Lower bbs are also easier to bunnyhop too.

Its all up to preference what height you ride. Some people swear by 0 bb others like +60. I think frames with a mid level rise (30-40) such as the Czar or the Koxx Hydroxx offer the best of both worlds though.

well that clearly hit the nail on the head (Y) i personally like a 20mm bb rise on my bikes,as this allow me to be streety yet still have half decent rear wheel control.if you watch a video by damon watson and then danny mac then you can clearly see the difference in riding styles that their different frames allow.

steve