Stolen Bike Southampton Area

Joel

Just had my bike stolen from college (locked up with 2 locks to a bike lock handrail thing). It is a Specialized P2 Brown Alloy 2008. I had it stolen from Tauntons college. If any of you do see it then please contact me! I know its a long shot but I know a few of you are from Southampton or would ride Southampton.

Sorry to hear that dude, you've seriously gotta be the unluckiest dude around when it comes to bikes getting stolen. Although I guess saying that, you did get your Superstar back...

Good luck anyway dude, I'll bang something about it on the Pijin blog (Y)

Sorry to hear that dude, you've seriously gotta be the unluckiest dude around when it comes to bikes getting stolen. Although I guess saying that, you did get your Superstar back...

Good luck anyway dude, I'll bang something about it on the Pijin blog (Y)

Excuse my ignorance/stupidity but what is that :$?

I asked if they have cameras but they didnt answer me that. They had a witness report though but I couldnt see it but the police will be looking at it. I am sooooooo annoyed. My f**king insurance are saying I can only have £500 (then minus £50 for shitty excess).

Thanks alot mark for putting it on the blog! When I had a look to see what videos were on today, I was suprised to see it there, I thought you were physic or stalking me or something :P

Edited by Joel