New Bike Annoying

2k8-looney

Hello

I have just got a new bike which is an adamant a3 but i am having trouble bunnyhopping it to back wheel witch is what i used to do to get straight onto my back wheel, but im finding it harder to bunnyhop the adamant so what other techniques are there to get straight to the back wheel on objects

cheers

Reckon your last frame was quite short and streety, the adamant may have a longer front end which means you have to effectively rotate it more around the rear axle to get it on the back wheel. For static hops and stuff on the back wheel this is ideal but for rolling stuff it makes it much harder :)

Look through the wiki for techniques on getting up stuff.

Edited by forteh

Try rotating the bars back towards you more, feels wierd at first but it makes everything a bit easier, if you already had them pointing foward. I can drop my nose lower now, so I can gap further and drop off stuff more smoothly.

and i never used to hit the front wheel first does that help then ?

Only on bigger things, and it takes alot of practice and pain. Hit it too low and you'll twat the stem/ faceplant whatever you were trying to get onto. Get it right and it's a brilliant thing to have in your bag of skills.

It's how people like Neil T get up 60" walls straight to back wheel.

Only on bigger things, and it takes alot of practice and pain. Hit it too low and you'll twat the stem/ faceplant whatever you were trying to get onto. Get it right and it's a brilliant thing to have in your bag of skills.

It's how people like Neil T get up 60" walls straight to back wheel.

I though that was a mix of steriods and red bull?