Luckiest Man (or Woman) In The World

Kugliim

Id most likely buy cyprus. Ill turn it into a huge bike park where all Trials companys get a 3 free factorys so their always nearby for me. I'll Get everyone on here what they want then, get myself a £1mil house where it has its own indoor park so when bad weather hits... Then id buy the moon so i can do the biggest side hop known to man.

buy a huge artic lorry...build a mahoosive trials section inside, then take it to wherever i want...also, id buy cwmcarn downhill track...and...an adamant a1, and get the whole thing anodised gold.. B)

u are aware you could just get a van, and drive to riding spots?

Cars

bikes

cameras<lots of them

and a f**king MASSIVE touring van thingm like the one on top gear for 700k

big houses

more technology than i need

sum mental nights out.

chalet in the canaidan rockies:)

look your all right but weres the naked strippers aswell as obviuosly your cars bikes ect ect youve got to think out side of the box , screw it id buy the play boy mansion warm nice sunny area girls eveyr were and big house (Y)

Edited by dan more

Long 08 Czar or a ciguena fram

Zoo! forks

Echo Hub/Echo "19 rim front-Black

CK rear on Echo

Dengura rear with GU 2 bolt booster

220mm BB7

Team stem

TI bars

Try-all tyres

GU CNC cranks and Adamant bash

Etc

0 out of 100 for imagination.

4 out of 10 for knowledge, as 3 of the parts on your list don't actually exist (which I've highlighted in red), also the Geo on the Czar long mod and a ciguena couldn't be more different, so I'm guessing your basing it all on what looks nice to you over performance?

0 out of 100 for imagination.

4 out of 10 for knowledge, as 3 of the parts on your list don't actually exist (which I've highlighted in red), also the Geo on the Czar long mod and a ciguena couldn't be more different, so I'm guessing your basing it all on what looks nice to you over performance?

but he could if he had enough money, and tbf whats your problem with him youve had ago at him in another thread leave it out.