Sam Jones

Dates  

59 members have voted

1. 1. When can you make it?

• 31st May
    • 1st June
    • 7th June
    • 8th June

Depending on what date the most people would be free, I will be booking the next memorial ride at Abingdon United again.

So far I have had suggestions for pallets, planks, cotton reels, skips, and a car. But a car is out of the question. We cant have an old burnt out car at the football grounds.

Now im trying to get the date as close to June 3rd as possible so its going to be either the 31st May or the 7th June.

No pig roast this year. It'll most likely be a BBQ which is still good.

Anyways VOTe as soon as possible so we can get the date booked.

Vote and put down any suggestions of things that you would like to have their this year

I would say the 7/8 June.

Its should be the middle of Summer, and Gives people ample time to organise.

Also Worth Mentioning the Portsmouth Memorial Ride is on the 11th May.

So far 120 People in the facebook group for it, lets make his Home town ride even more successfull.

im in school and my last exam of this year is on the 6th.

Also i have a weekday job but its only hour and a half a day.

to be honest the sunday would be best as their is a birmingham ride on the 7th aswell me thinks.

Nooooo. Don't do sunday. Sunday sucks = Gay trains.

EDIT: I'm pritty sure Sue sorts this out ?

Im Sues son, Sam.

And to be honest, my parents really didnt want the hassle of doing another one so im organising it for them.

So hopefully i'll be able to do as good a job as my parents have done.

But i also aim to perhaps up the challenge.

What i want to do is to change everything around half way through so its different.

But i also want to see what everyone else wants to be their at the ride so i can see if i can get it for whom ever wants it.

What i want to do is to change everything around half way through so its different.

People tend to end up moving stuff about themselves as the day goes on :)

good on you for arranging this again, they're always great fun and I'm sure this one will be no exception.

7/8th is fine either way for me.

at the mo it looks like the 7th. Ill have to phone up Abingdon united and get the date booked hopefully by the 13th. That way we can get everything else sorted out.

Does anyone have an idea of how to get some pallets from oxford to abingdon united as the method we used last year is going to be unavailable this year.

its always a sunday though :(

danny, get a lift with bigman or someone, you dont have to get trains, think of the huge amount of people going, and trains arent really that different to saturdays, or comedown saturday night and stay at someones, i would suggest mine, but i got work and its not really on the way.

This year is hopefully going to be a saturday as it seems more fair on people who are coming down. Not sure why but it does.

It also gives people the chance to have a rest before school/work on the monday.

well alot of people work saturdays, you will soon see the poll change when people realise they cant go out on friday.