What Your Favorite Movie?

cheesy

Pointless topic, why make topics like this when its caled "TRIALS-FORUM" just stupid.

and thats why you havnt been validated yet.

stoping me and others getting the chance to get validated, go onto a different site if you wont to talk about movies. <_<

Get off your high horse,

you haven't been validated either, and getting arsey with other people wont help you.

plenty of other people seem to think its a good topic.

My films would be. Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels, step up 1 and 2, boys in da hood, kidulthood, and more.

Get off your high horse,

you haven't been validated either, and getting arsey with other people wont help you.

plenty of other people seem to think its a good topic.

My films would be. Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels, step up 1 and 2, boys in da hood, kidulthood, and more.

He does have a point though, it is TRIALSFORUM most people in new members need to talk about trials alot more than full members as there aint more sections for own topics for things off topic. anyway mine are jeepers creepers and dodge ball love them

Pointless topic, why make topics like this when its caled "TRIALS-FORUM" just stupid.

stoping me and others getting the chance to get validated, go onto a different site if you wont to talk about movies. <_<

Cant be that bad of a topic, hes been validated >_<

new members can only use NMC, so there is no other place to post this type of topic, there is no real need to get shirty about it. once you get validated, you are able to post in chit-chat, where there are hundreds of simular topics. new members do not have that option.