Mens Clothing

Boswell

You'd pay £30 for trainers though i guess and no one really looks at them. I don't mind paying for clothes as they are the only things i spend money on apart from rent and food although i did have to draw the line at £130 for a black t-shirt cuase it was half a months rent.

Trainers are probably the only bit of clothing i look at on other people, i hate fancy tshirts and the like, pretty much stick to plain white ralph lauren/ levi tshirts atm, have an amazing fit and can get 2 for under£30. Oh and the ralph lauren logos right in the corner at the bottom so your not parading the fact its ralph lauren to people.

Edited by Joe_Elding

I dont spend more than £60 on trainers though. most if ever spend is £45.

I have 4 pairs or Nike courts. (blue tick, Black and silver tick, Black tick, and velcro ones)

one pair or DC Era, a pair of Emerica Heratics, Etnies Faction, Adiads Good year, and another pair of adidas running shoes.

think thats nine in total.

ooo and two pair of work shoes.

:lol: In 3 pages this thread has been through so many different topics from the original post. Now it's a 'Post your trainers' thread.

I have 1 pair of Orchid x fits in gold and black for riding and then about 6 pairs of stan smith's and superstar's in various colourways and editions. Can't get enough of adidas trainers to be honest.