Side Hop

is 41 inch side hop gd 4 a year n 10 day rider cheers harry

Depends, if its on mod it doesn't count (unless your too small for stock), if the sidehop looked good and whether you can actually do any other moves (well).

Edited by jebend

mods are easier to sidehop on simple as

lol look at your post

What about my post? Why turn this thread into a stock VS mod thread? There are positives and negitives for both, as im sure you could argue the if you sidehop to front its easier on a stock becuase your wheelbase leaves your front wheel higher? Mod isn't cheating, ive ridden both mod and stock and im 6 foot, but i just find mod a lot more enjoyable. so Lol at your post if you want to be childish.

Not true when i went to stock i chould instantly side hop higher......

maybe you were doing something wrong?

maybe not

fair

What about my post? Why turn this thread into a stock VS mod thread? There are positives and negitives for both, as im sure you could argue the if you sidehop to front its easier on a stock becuase your wheelbase leaves your front wheel higher? Mod isn't cheating, ive ridden both mod and stock and im 6 foot, but i just find mod a lot more enjoyable. so Lol at your post if you want to be childish.

And your a full member *"lord help us"*

why turn this into a bitching thread?

its not like its going to go anywhere anyway, i think youll find my post was equally as childish as your first, if not more

Edited by jebend

yh mate il be riden ramsgate after aswell so if ur up for that then come along and evryone i was just askin if its gd or not i wasnt asking anyone to slag me off

yes that sounds cool m8 should have my break sorted by then so should be great.

and that is well good for a side hop i cant even do that i done about four blue pallets thats bout it realy.