Clacton And/or St Osyth - 31st May

RobRook

Hey guys :thumbsup:

Been a while since I was about last, but I see a bit of chatter on the "May 24th - Chelmsford" thread, saying about a ride in either Clacton and/or St Osyth on the 31st May... Now shoot me if Im being a little too eager for a definate Clacton/St Osyth ride lol :giggle: but Im up for it, and so are the other clacton riders, "powerz/Ash" & most likely "ruption0/Scott"...

Im posting this now cos Im supposed to let my boss know 2 weeks prior to having a day off so... Doh! (N)lol.... But yea, who's up for this one? :unsure:

Thoughts & ideas below :)

Regards, Rob..

Yea thats cool mate.. It's just a ride along the sea front, about 2-3 miles from clacton pier.. It's a nice ride though with the sea wall at different heights along the way and the odd line here and there :)

Rob..

Hmmn we was thinking on getting a lift down if we could.

If not then we'll get the train to Clacton and ride to St.Osyths, can't the train go that way lmao.

How much of a ride is it from the Clacton pier to St.Osyths, on a scale of exahaustion (1-10, 1 being easy, 10 being dead).

And we'll try get an earliest train as possible, just so we have plenty of time to ride up there.

EDIT: Could meet at the pier at 9 ^_^

Edited by Fugley

Sweet!! Glad peeps are up for this, cos I spoke to my boss today and he's begrudginly given me to 31st off :) woohoo! lol...

So with a bit of luck it'll be 9 o'clock at the pier :dance:

Spread the word, the more riders the better... It's been a while since I see an excellent turn out for Clactons neck of the woods lol... (I probably missed the good ones knowing my luck lol)

Rob..

Ok, what time would you all prefer to meet at the pier??

Im up for either 9 or 10 o'clock, I dont mind personally...

Rob..

Haha, nah it should be fine, just an early rise, thats all :P.

:P haha Cool... Everyone else OK for 9 o'clock :)

---------------------

Oh and this time Im not riding the day before the ride.. I kept doing that last year & I gave myself sore hands and muscles, making my riding on the actual day, a little crap lol.. I'll be doing other exercise though so Im ready for a good days riding.. :P

Rob..

Either way ive gota ride from mine to st osyth :( absolute mission hope me bike makes it, think il bring some tools as the bb creekin like a gooden

Well, I'm probably going to have to bring tools too, as my bike is f**ked.. What tools do you need/are bringing?

Yea I'm assuming you could meet us at St Osyth if you've got transport Ad's.

Like Reece said, is Matt's van is fixed we'll probably meet everyone in St Osyth (if he is okay with that), if not we'll ride up at 9.

I'll keep you all informed.

matts going to a wedding that day so he wont be coming, i should be there though.

i say ride more clacton stuff,

just incase we end up with like windy day or something.

but im up for riding anyway need a good ride ant rode proper proper in about 6 weeks

see everyone there, where ever there is for this ride =]

i say ride more clacton stuff,

just incase we end up with like windy day or something.

but im up for riding anyway need a good ride ant rode proper proper in about 6 weeks

see everyone there, where ever there is for this ride =]

Yes, I agree with you.

Clacton doesn't involve riding 2-3miles in 18-12 :P