Where Can I Get A 12t Sprocket From?

eskimo

I've searched a fair bit. Could anyone point out where i can get a usable* 11t sprocket from? Must be the Shimano HG spline.

*i mean chromoly/ steel in 1/8th sizing if they exist?

Thanks.

Now looking for a 12t sprocket. Shimano HG spline once again. Needs to be between 3mm and 5mm wide base.

Any ideas?

Edited by eskimo

smallest size cog on a cassette?

I though that was the only place you'll ever find them as they're too small to go anywhere else on the drive shell?

could you buy a decent cassette and just use the 11t, or will it still be too flimsy for you

Edited by Elliot

You'll make shite of an 11T sprocket off a cassette in no time. Have a look for Surly cogs though - they might do an 11T, thugh it's a bit on the small side - 11T cassette sprockets don't even fit the full way onto the freehub spline...

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I have a splined 12t sprocket that fits all the way on, as I used to run 24-12 on my jump bike. I'll check when I get home, if you want it PM me your address and you can have it for the price of some feedback, as long as I can find it.

:rtt:

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I have a splined 12t sprocket that fits all the way on, as I used to run 24-12 on my jump bike. I'll check when I get home, if you want it PM me your address and you can have it for the price of some feedback, as long as I can find it.

I'll pm you. I kinda need it asap.