My Monty

Ben H!

thats a nice bike u got there one thing i dont like is the stem (N) get a monty one!!!!!!! (Y)

i have got a monty ti carbon one but i found it a bit low but soon i think it is going to be a trialtech white one sorry about the quality as the pics were taken off my phone

Edited by Czartrials

put the monty stem on it not a trialtech and i don't like the red rim get some white or black montys on and it will look well good

jamie(Y)

I like it jamie......... At least this guy dose not post images of his bike every 5 mins.

I like it loads.

I like it jamie......... At least this guy dose not post images of his bike every 5 mins.

i didn't say i didn't like it i was just saying it would look better with black or white monty rims and the monty ti stem

jamie (Y)

put the monty stem on it not a trialtech and i don't like the red rim get some white or black montys on and it will look well good

jamie(Y)

it's alright saying that but i aint got the money to spend on it & the monty stem is way to low for me

Is that tape on the forks :S:S Looks good, red rims don't go great but still looks ok.

the tape was on when i first got the bike off sam oliver & so was the rims

It looks nice how mutch did that cost you ?

cheers caz (Y)

enough but it needed quiet a few new parts

Looks so much better without the fake armoured dildo.

only done that because i can't find a normal armourdillo

There is a bike pics thread.

i know sorry i just thought about that about 20 minutes after i posted it

sorry

Edited by Czartrials

• 3 weeks later...