Hope Mono Trials Help

Alex@Flawless Bikes

i think they just pull out, you have to take the liquid out first though because oil doesnt expand lol...

but i remember bleeing mine and i put too much oil in and the liquid came out side of cylinders so i though they might jus pull out??

try it...

If you have a spare working caliper just unscrew the brake line from the jammed one and fit it to the working one. If the working caliper has fluid in it you mightn't even need to do a full bleed on it...

^^ What he said, if the replacement caliper is dry you will need to rebleed but as your lever and line are already charged and bled that should be pretty simple :)

^^ What he said, if the replacement caliper is dry you will need to rebleed but as your lever and line are already charged and bled that should be pretty simple :)

Problem is the spare caliper for some reason has different size mounts on it, don't know why, its the same brake just the mount are for a 160 on the spare caliper and i only have the 170 disc that same with the fu*k caliper.

I will try pulling them out tomorrow though. :lol: