Paint Job What Colour Not Sure!

czarbikes

hi not sure what colour to spray my czar frame i was thinking of doing black on the ends and white in the middle but i am not to sure

i have white monty kamel rims siver monty ti stem and siver echo lite forks black monty bars black monty pr cranks

so what would go with that

if you have any ideas please comment it will help loads thanks

jamie (Y)

black frame & white rims would look awome, by the way jamie how did you crack your echo, deng's are bombproof

befor i broke my collar bone i was doing a down gap to a wall with a hard sharp edge and landed on my frame and dented it the day i broke my collar bone it bounced of a wall and it hit the dent and crack :(

You can't strip it and polish it because I've just done mine like that :P. Mat black looks uber cool..

you got any pics i have striped my czar already but i want to spray it i have took of the bash mount off and i am putting a hole in the front

you got any pics i have striped my czar already but i want to spray it i have took of the bash mount off and i am putting a hole in the front

Will have tomorrow, PM me if i forget to post in here.