Which Rim, Do You Mod Riders Rate The Best?

TrialsGilly

Just about to by a new back rim, for my new wheel but im not sure what to get ;)

Looked at the try-all, mixed reviews though it seems, opinions please,

i am a little on the heavy side rider so, think the DOB is out of the question.

I am looking at the trial-tec new one, but don't really want to take a gamble , anyone had the chance to test it yet ?

Chears Tom

Edited by TrialsGilly

havnt seen the trial-techs.

although i had a try-all on the back. lasted me near enuff a year before i had grinded it too many times and put a few dents into it. aparantly echo rims are stronger, there slightly heavier so i assume so.

but yeh no dob rims for you :P dob+heavy=snappy snappy+denty denty

If you want to try out a try-all rim to see whether you like it, but not blow your cash I got one for sale. Pretty much perfect condition, brand new, really nice grind (not even seen a brake pad yet!) It's black.

Interested? yours for £12 plus postage.

If you want to try out a try-all rim to see whether you like it, but not blow your cash I got one for sale. Pretty much perfect condition, brand new, really nice grind (not even seen a brake pad yet!) It's black.

Interested? yours for £12 plus postage.

Can i take the rim then ? Ill pay via paypal , can you send me some pics first please

Chears Tom

Can i take the rim then ? Ill pay via paypal , can you send me some pics first please

Chears Tom

sure, here are the pics:

gallery_13468_1902_117953.jpg

gallery_13468_1902_88744.jpg

gallery_13468_1902_16188.jpg

The grind looks funny in the photo, but it's really nice; really light and sharp so it would be perfect on something like plaz crm pads (Y)

Best rim ive had was probs my onza ronnie rim , ive tryed , 2 try alls , 1 echo , 1 monty. The ronnie kept straight , just slightly weaker sidewall but i thought

this was good as it protected it from cracking / flatspot. Echo , probs next after that , then tryall i didnt really rate that rim i kept having to get the spoke key out

all the time , good build aswell. Then monty , lol.

downside of ronnie rim which you mite not like - its quite thin.

Edited by Deonn h