T-uk* Boxx

Dan@Trials-uk

The chain is either going to be the Shadow Conspiracy Interlock V2, or it'll be a YBN copy of it that whichever company Dan bought it from had their name stamped into it.

They snap, they stretch like buggery and they're not really any good. I wouldn't bother with it personally.

In unrelated news, I read the title as being 'Tuck box' when I first read it, which made me lol, then I realised it was 'Trials-uk Boxx'.

The chain is either going to be the Shadow Conspiracy Interlock V2, or it'll be a YBN copy of it that whichever company Dan bought it from had their name stamped into it.

They snap, they stretch like buggery and they're not really any good. I wouldn't bother with it personally.

In unrelated news, I read the title as being 'Tuck box' when I first read it, which made me lol, then I realised it was 'Trials-uk Boxx'.

We have these chains in under the brand VIZ and Gusset half link:) and the original brand YBN (Which is the brand factory that produces these chains) Ive used mine for a month or so now, and its been good:)

PS: The hydroformed section is machined welded that's why its so neat, there's a few spots that's been mended by hand because the machine cant get to.

Thanks for the comments!

Dan@Trials-uk