Chavs

sir koxxy

to be honest wen i used tv ride efore i fractured my back i had trouble with chavs once wen i was 15. i was on my own there was abbout 10 of them. they tried t steal my bike. i thaught f**k iot you want it you get it. i refused to .let it go. i'm not letting them f**ks take my bike which ive worked for. skeg isn't that bad. just avoid them. and most of the chav's aren't like 19. that makes them like 19. that makes them my age and like me their tpoo busy trying to get a quick easy shag rather than bully you. just stay away and leave it. theres plenty of skeg to ride. i should no. i usedt ride ske all time before u lot even rode trials at all

to be honest wen i used tv ride efore i fractured my back i had trouble with chavs once wen i was 15. i was on my own there was abbout 10 of them. they tried t steal my bike. i thaught f**k iot you want it you get it. i refused to .let it go. i'm not letting them f**ks take my bike which ive worked for. skeg isn't that bad. just avoid them. and most of the chav's aren't like 19. that makes them like 19. that makes them my age and like me their tpoo busy trying to get a quick easy shag rather than bully you. just stay away and leave it. theres plenty of skeg to ride. i should no. i usedt ride ske all time before u lot even rode trials at all

not bein funny loz but you havent really rode propley lately but honestly it has got alot worse since you stopped riding as much.

To be honest when I used to ride before I fractured my back I had trouble with chavs once when I was 15. I was on my own there were about 10 of them. They tried to steal my bike. I thought f**k it you want it you get it. I refused to let it go. I’m not letting them f**kers take my bike which ive worked for. Skeg isn't that bad. Just avoid them. And most of the chav's aren't like 19. That makes them like 19. That makes them my age and like me their too busy trying to get quick easy shag rather than bully you. Just stay away and leave it. There’s plenty of skeg to ride. I should know. I used ride skeg all time before u lot even rode trials at all.

Thats the english version.

erm i cant ride.

and they cant be that bad surely.

and they cant move as fast as you.

they cant be everywhere there is to ride.

yh im sorry to hear about that but honestly there all over evrywhere now and they all got a problem with the people who ride "dogey bikes with no seats".

To be honest when I used to ride before I fractured my back I had trouble with chavs once when I was 15. I was on my own there were about 10 of them. They tried to steal my bike. I thought f**k it you want it you get it. I refused to let it go. I’m not letting them f**kers take my bike which ive worked for. Skeg isn't that bad. Just avoid them. And most of the chav's aren't like 19. That makes them like 19. That makes them my age and like me their too busy trying to get quick easy shag rather than bully you. Just stay away and leave it. There’s plenty of skeg to ride. I should know. I used ride skeg all time before u lot even rode trials at all.

Thats the english version.

Why did i not have you in my english gcse's?

sorry. i'm a bit tired.

and one handed typing isn't easy

Edited by lozz

ive got the simple solution to this chav situation get a eagle claw bash if you ride mod and if you ride stack then get the really deer monty cranks that come with the crazy bash thing on them, then if they start then jus claw them with that they will soon piss off then if there still on there feet lol.

Ride Plymouth at night then......

me and alext had are bag tipped all over the floor they took what they wanted... pulled a knife out said we was luckly we was not getting stabbed....

also Adam, had his camra knicked by a chav we asked for it back, he also pulled a knife and said come get it....

also!!!! little James was walking up in plymouth(daylight) some chav walk up behind him smacked him in the back of the head and tryed to nick his bike, luckly the chav's did not see the 15+ riders around the coner......

SO YEA CHAV'S ARE HARMLESS, KEEP DREAMING BOYS....

As I understand, in Britian a chav is a white dude who wears "gangsta" type clothing with chains and other bling bling type stuff, right? We call those wiggers here (like white... well you get the rest) basicly its a super derogitory term. We call them that because they are the biggest posers of them all and the best we could come up with as a group (non-wiggers) was to take a terrible racial slur and make it about these guys. Stupid white people, they make me hate being white sometimes. It's the same over here though, get them in a group of 3+ and they're tough guys. Oh yeah, super tough. Get them in even numbers or *gasp* one on one... and they're pussies. This is the kinda thing that makes me wanna relearn ride by pipe beatings

As I understand, in Britian a chav is a white dude who wears "gangsta" type clothing with chains and other bling bling type stuff, right? We call those wiggers here (like white... well you get the rest) basicly its a super derogitory term. We call them that because they are the biggest posers of them all and the best we could come up with as a group (non-wiggers) was to take a terrible racial slur and make it about these guys. Stupid white people, they make me hate being white sometimes. It's the same over here though, get them in a group of 3+ and they're tough guys. Oh yeah, super tough. Get them in even numbers or *gasp* one on one... and they're pussies. This is the kinda thing that makes me wanna relearn ride by pipe beatings

Noo we have wiggers here but by the sounds of it the act the same.

Here is a picture of male chav's

asbo_chav.jpg

and female chav's,

kinki_chavs_015_470x352.jpg

hope this helps you ;)