Magura Question

I am currently running a 04 magura rear brake, I used to run a 06 and really hated the way it felt.

I noticed on Select Bikes they are selling the Deng levers at £10 each. As I am currently building up a new bike and had the 06 lying around I was interest to see if the lever is a good investment.

Does anyone use the lever there magura and find any improvement to the way it feels?

Cheers Adam.

Cheers for the heads up, I'll be buying one of those. Is there any info on the net about changing a tpa from one lever to another?

Well it is pretty staight forward but i am sure you could find somewhere online that will tell you how to do it as you can find out how to do anything on the web nowadays even how to peal a banana :giggle:

Mitchell (Y)

Well it is pretty staight forward but i am sure you could find somewhere online that will tell you how to do it as you can find out how to do anything on the web nowadays even how to peal a banana :giggle:

Will if its that easy, why couldn't you just tell him instead of wasting time. All you do is wind the tpa right up(towards the +), then the metal pin will come out and you will b able to push the red wheel out of the lever, you then put it into the new lever the exact same way as you took it out.