Best Vids?

Diz

Ok, i'm looking to increase my trials dvd collection but i'm struggling to find many that aren't instructional.

I've already got tricks and stunts, chainspotting, crux etc. I'm after something a little different, and preferably something without ryan leech in it...he does my head in!?

Where's the best place to get them from and whats everyones favourites?

Get Revolution and Evolve - they have Ryan Leech in them, but they've loads of others too. They're late 90's vintage though, so some of the stuff is quite dated and I'm pretty sure there isn't a single wheelswap onto anything in either video.

For a laugh watch 'Out of Section' - It's a trials video, except they're riding street with moto trials bikes... I'm guessing the only reason they didn't get arrested was because they did it in France and didn't kill anyone :)...

If these don't do, have a look at the video downloads page on the Koxx website and on trialstube/the video section on this site. Some of the old trialskings videos were amazing too...