Good Deal On Bike ?

Tutzz.

Hi, i'm fairly new to trials and was wondering if i got a good deal on a bike. It's an Ashton Justice 20 with hydraulics. Only problems are a broken pedal. Bought the bike for £90. Will post pics up ASAP.

TY, Joe (Y)

base.. was just wondering what sort of parts you would look to upgrade and so on... also wether upgradin parts would improve my riding

all info welcome from different people :)

TY

hello tutz nice bike what i would do is practise like front hops and moreless practise the basic things then get better parts for a starters get that bloody pedal fixed lol

I think if i had the bike, i would look to change the cranks as a start. Also the wheels, to something like try-all rims and deng hubs,

the stem to something like an echo team, bars to ZOO! and as a finish the forks, personally i love my try-all forks and would vote them (Y) As for the parts improving your riding,

i'm not entirely sure they would. i think they would feel lighter and mentally give you a boost but its down to practice IMO.

thanks james.