26" Rear Rim's

Hey Im looking to get a new 26" back wheel built up,

And I was wondering on any recomendation for rims...

On my 20" I ran an echo did incredibly well and ran true till the end-(Cut the spokes and took the hub).

So does the same apply with the 26" echo rims?

Or can anyone recommend somthing else.

This is to be preferably listed on Tarty not essential but I am getting the wheel built from then and is for ease more then anything.

And I personaly am going to steer clear of Onza and the dob magnesium rims so there out of the question...

Cheers,

Adam.

echo rims are considered on of the strongest about.

just wondering ,have you ever used a onza ronnie ?i noticed that you aren't interested in onza rims but i have never used a rim as strong as a ronnie,im sure a few people that i have ridden with will agree that i rim out a few times to many and that this rim hasn't buckled once .

cheers,steve

id have to say that

try all dont really hold grind very well but are pretty damm light and ive had mine for around a year now

onza hog same width as a try all holds a grind better but weighs a bit more due to eyelets

onza ronnie heavy as hell slimmer than most trial rims holds the best grind yet

alex dx32 best rim you can get imo never had anything wrong (dents flat spots) average weight and average width

echo rims are considered on of the strongest about.

just wondering ,have you ever used a onza ronnie ?i noticed that you aren't interested in onza rims but i have never used a rim as strong as a ronnie,im sure a few people that i have ridden with will agree that i rim out a few times to many and that this rim hasn't buckled once .

cheers,steve

I just didn't think onza were a brand worth considering compared to echo or try all etc, Also I didn't realise how strong the rims were.

Anyways I've decided to go for an echo now as they were brilliant for my 20" and the trend seems to be simular for the 26".

Cheers,

Adam.