Sugar

cheesy

How many sugar cubes do you have in you coffee/tea i have 6=]

Sorry this might get closed but its 3:38am and i can not sleep to much coffee i guess

SUGAR FOR THE WIN =]

Edited by cheesy

:blink:

Permanent ban because you spelt sugar so badly?

Sorry dudes i dont normally post rubbish posts.

But i have looked through a bunch of new members topics and "callum luvs trials" i dont think you are really in a position to be telling people they should be banned because you were moved down to new members from full member, for a reason i dont know.

But being this much of a kiss a*s wont get you re-validated.

Tom

You dirty bastards,

Sugar is horrible in tea.

:D

you have to have sugar in any hot drinks lol

Why say it's a pointless topic? Atleast he's putting in the effort to think of something new to talk about. You new members not want something else to talk about except bikes?

i know i get bored of looking in here and its the say old stuff hello im new (thats not so bad) but its like what pads to use what fream from a t-pro or koxx xtp to buy its the same posts every time get boring sorry if i have upset any-one reading this post but really it do get boring.

I have 2 sugar's in my tea, anymore is just to much :)

Bit off topic:

i know i get bored of looking in here and its the say old stuff hello im new (thats not so bad) but its like what pads to use what fream from a t-pro or koxx xtp to buy its the same posts every time get boring sorry if i have upset any-one reading this post but really it do get boring.

It's great really when you’re a full member, all the topics are different and stuff especially when you can't even get yourself validated on one account so you make another and get your mate to do your first couple of post's.......which then, get you validated :P

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials

I used to have loads of milk and 4 sugars but then I just went teetotal in one day and now only have black with no sugar.

I'm odd, I know....

:o black coffee with no sugar thats like getting kicked in the balls then when you get up kicked again then getting teabaged :o

i just made a coffee and got 21 cubes on sugar in it im off my tits lmao

Edited by cheesy

:o black coffee with no sugar thats like getting kicked in the balls then when you get up kicked again then getting teabaged :o

i just made a coffee and got 21 cubes on sugar in it im off my tits lmao

So you virtually just drank a bag of sugar? =]

I have 2 sugar's in my tea, anymore is just to much :)

Bit off topic:

It's great really when you’re a full member, all the topics are different and stuff especially when you can't even get yourself validated on one account so you make another and get your mate to do your first couple of post's.......which then, get you validated :P

at the start i didn't really care about getting validated i just looked on the site see what was new i think i was only on the site no more then 5mins every 3weeks but now im on its like every-night because there is some cool dudes on here made some mates on here aswell who i talk to and got msn from but mehh

TF ROCKS

So you virtually just drank a bag of sugar? =]

i might aswell just put hot water in a bad of sugar i might try that one day :P

Edited by cheesy