Rotor Size For Rear

tom aky

the real answer is dont go dual disk :) naa 160 should be fine, the koxx's use a 155 for some reason

Yeah koxx make there's 155 to be annoying and male you buy them because they are probably the only 155 ones you can get.

But yeah i use a 160mm on my rear and it works fine (Y)

Not yet no :(

I found 160 on the front to be not enough so i made the presumption (Wrongly maybe) that on the rear it would be worse, i found a 180/185 on the front was ok, but i prefered the feel of a 203 :)

I run a 203 BB7 on the front, and i like having power. but with a 160 Hope mono trial you just dont need anymore... well you just put it on and didn't have to think about it again, it just did the job a goodun, never slipped. With bigger rotors your getting less clearance, more chance of hitting and breaking, unessecary power which could damage the frame etc. 160 is more than enough

After much filing and spacing, I ran a 180mm BB7 on the rear of my hydroxx (with a 203mm on the front B) ) Was lurrvly, held on some stupid stuff, was great :D

But yeah I've ridden montys with 160mm hopes and they hold just as well. Just make sure its a good rotor (ie the standard one) and you'll be laughing