London Ride, Sunday 10th

Adrian J

i know.. but they arent going to arrive in time for the 10th.. :(
You should of had that stuff ages ago. you've been with Neonbikes for 3-4 months, longer than that i think. i was gonna suggest contacting chris (zhi), but he's still in bejing. Edited by Rusevelt

Chai - i have some Monty FFW cranks with an ENO, square taper though, doubt you use that...

Wally - 07837990463.

Cheers darling, meeting place is that the sloped walls in a circle by the Thames just off Waterloo Station on Queens walk watever its called?

Nope, that's the stone circle. Sloped walls are across the grass from the London Eye. You gonna be going to Waterloo East?

Arr yes i know, near Shell. Naa we will be landing at Kings Cross and trekking over, last time i tried this i got really lost. This time im just gonna head south until i hit the river haha.

Edited by wally

okok pants i will buy u food to borrow them? hows that? can u bring the tools? i have no idea where my tools are, and the 128 bb as well.. but bb tools? got them too??? argh! what a rush!.. still have to build up my neon..

Yeah i got the tool.