Lmao!

Danny Swindlehurst

No, really.

just been through the whole thread over about 3 times, only thing that i may think your talking about is the fact that it updates itself, which isnt helping as they asked if anyone had the vid because it has reupdated and the vid of him has gone.

meh, maybe its because ive been up all weekend at a festival and feel stroppy haha

just been through the whole thread over about 3 times, only thing that i may think your talking about is the fact that it updates itself, which isnt helping as they asked if anyone had the vid because it has reupdated and the vid of him has gone.

meh, maybe its because ive been up all weekend at a festival and feel stroppy haha

Sanctuary.in winchester matley bowl? by any chance ;)

It was more that I was refering to these posts, which are asking if it's just an old man talking about mines or some shit:

It's only 10.52 for me?

just comes up with lunch time news with me?

I used the online player and it was still 10:52 :S

So do I, only goes up to 10:52.

They must have changed it.

Yeah okay :ermm:

has it changed now ? its an old bloke talking instead of the women ?

wtf isnt even on there for me.

Anyone else just get an old man talking about mines or something?

Just an old guy talking for me :S