Lmao!

Danny Swindlehurst

hahaha, that was a bit mean, you think they were bad you should see matt B :P but we do love him. bless him.

I know they're more than likely not actually like that. But it was a bit of a recurring theme in that video, especially with that fat little kid at the beginning who looked like the kid from 'this is england'.

Mat, seriously, your turning into such a wanker. How did that make you "rofl", grow the f**k up springs to mind.

I asked a question, yes believe it or not, thats what this forum is here for.

lmao that was really funny, do u want to know were he lives aswell and what colour his carpet is?

Mat

If its f**king lame...Delete the f**king pad review topic, its EXACTLY the f**king same.

Well no?

Hes posted a video of himself on the BBC news... With the idea being for you to comment on the video. Not for you to ask about every single possible component/setting of his rear brake because it sounds nice? That is what the pad review topic is there for.

sorry, im a f**king wanker.

i am laughing, why are u getting angry?

go onto swindles bike pic thread, u can see what magura he is running, braided with a splitter, water bleed, cnc backings and his own compound which is really good, smooth deng rim................... f**k sake..

sorry about being a f**king wanker.

much love for the commnuity.

Mat

Been searching through the bbc website to try and find it but i cant find it.

Also wasent it easier to say that in the first place mat instead of causing an argument in another topic (not saying you cause arguments in every topic) or you could have directed him to dannys bike pic topic?

Liam

Edited by Liam Zoo!