Torridge&districtmcc

scorpy

Torridge&District mcc are holding a cycle trial at Brousenter Farm,Peter Tavy near Tavistock on sunday 24th August at 11.30,event will be signed from A386.There will be free club membership for the event
You will be able to enter on the day.

Do we need to aquire a license before the day?

The only other comp I've ridden was in the DJ series before, when it was £10 on the day for entry and whatever else was covered (insurance, whatever lisence etc) which made it nice and simple :P

yes same as in the dj series.

Just got home and I'm shot (though another day riding tomorrow could be interesting!)!

I just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who made today awesome - special thanks going to the organisers and observers, but of course to all that attended and made the day what it was

The group that I was heading round with on the blue route, with the addition of Albie and John on white, were a top bunch of lads and we had a good laugh (largely at my expense of course) along the way so thanks to you guys too, it was good to meet you all

I really hope that it's possible to run another event like this in the future, and with the turnout today I'm pretty sure that a few others share that view!

Thanks again to all, and see you next time!

Luke (guy being ridden by the Echo Pure 26"...)

Thanks for the comment Luke im clad that you enjoyed the day and the others.It was my first time at marking out (christ) it is hard to please everyone!!!!!!.I didn't think it was going to be that hard for you guys[blue-white] when marking out on saturday it was nice and dry,it must haved rained alot out there overnight.I realy lost the plot when marking out yellow but after ALOT of alteration it was much better.It was a shame that there was only one red rider so couldn't realy tell if red route was way over the top as well.

Im SORRY for letting the yellow route riders down (who said hey don't worry about it ) yea right but i felt really bad, it was a long way for nick manning to come and have a shit time and the others.

I have learn't alot from the trial. IF we hold another trial it will be marked out a little more easy

A BIG THANKYOU to everyone that came and im sure that we will see you soon.

Given it was your first bike trial i thought it went well. It was probably a good thing that there wasn't a lot of people given the alterations that were made. But i did enjoy myself, and do look forward to any future trials organised by yourself and the rest of torridge and district mcc.