My Kot Ms2. New Pics On Page 3.

Muel

So explain what i need to do? Do I need to inform this man lol

Explain please and I will forever hold you close :)

Basically you make a design of what you want in paint/photoshop etc and send it to Joe rothwell (Poisson is his TF name) And for a (Small) fee he will make the stickers for you.

Edited by Adam-Griffin

now put the monty bars on the kot and sell the kiddies bike = perfect

I put the bars on just to try it, it looks pretty horrid now though, the red detailing on the bars does not go well with the rims, but it rides like a dream! I think I want some bars that are a bit less "radical" than the TIs, the upsweep and backsweep is a bit much for stock, and even with the 10mm of stacks removed from under the stem they feel a bit high.

I'm thinking TrialTech bars? I'll need to put the TIs back on the Mod, because that's staying for now, but the more I ride this thing the more I think I won't ride it much at all.

Haha, I new the geo was right, just the bar, stem and brakes that were a bit wierd.

I'm trying it out with my Pace forks on, they don't ride much different, but they shrink the wheelbase to a tiny 1085 and the BB height to +25, so I'll run then for a bit and switch back to see which I prefer. They are 25mm shorter, but the bars felt too high anyway with the Montys on, and it feels the same on the rear wheel because I still have no stacks under the stem, so we'll have to see how it works out.