A Few Recent Pics,

Sam Oliver

I'm sure Sam was like British youth champ at moto-trials or something... I remember seeing him with his sherco at local trials.

Looking good sam, haven't seen you in time. You going to ssfc next year?

I am doing Moto trials over the winter so will probably catch up with you. (Y)

cool pics sam, impressive moves, I am jelous of you moto skills too :P

Funny though, I recognise that wall you are going up to front on, I either rode there or drove past it....where in wales is it?

you me and aran rode there ali :D remember in mid wales near aberystwyth i think :)

cool pics!

• 2 months later...
:) .... i have witnessed him trying to cook a burger on a bbq which still had the plastic seperator sheets on it!!! Of course, he was very drunk at the time :D

How very dare you sir! Taken me 2 years to get moderator approval to get on here and defend myself.

Unfortunately I find I have no defence :ermm:

But with regard to the previous post, I'm currently hunting for a fat expert to take that title from me.....I'll be back!

Edited by bikespace

Hello mate... more life here ;)

You on a cycle as well now?

Paul Sagar offered me his 26" to see how I get on. Not sure I fancy it yet though. When you've got the Oliver boys showing off round your garden, it sorta makes me feel I should just grow old and watch 'em :)

My lad can kick my arse when he hasn't got an engine as well, so I think that's even worse.

I'll give it a go, even if it makes me slightly better on the back wheel of my moto.