Frame Respray

tomm hale

Hey, im going to be respraying my frame/forks, just wandering what you guys would think would look nice.

If anyone is any good at using Photoshop, then if you could change the colors using that, i would appreciate it.

Btw the rims will hopefully be fluro yellow :)

post-19083-1219524032_thumb.jpg

Hey, im going to be respraying my frame/forks, just wandering what you guys would think would look nice.

If anyone is any good at using Photoshop, then if you could change the colors using that, i would appreciate it.

Btw the rims will hopefully be fluro yellow :)

Why? The Adamant dont need spraying.

And its not like the frame has loads of scraches because it aint, the forks have got a few but not loads.

EDIT: plus like i said you should really change that bash because its going to weaken the frame in time.

Edited by G-baby158

post-15043-1219893570_thumb.jpg

It is quite a poor result, but only an idiot would spend more than the 4 mins I did on doing that for a pisstake :P

That is THE most ghetto photo editing I've seen for a while

As mentioned, the paint job is currently in good condition and if you spray it yourself you're only going to do a crap job. No offense! All of the halfords primer, color and lacquer spray paints are shit. If you really want it done though I would recommend finding somewhere local which does powder coating or get a quote from Argos.