Titter Ye Not...!

r2wtrials

Well, ok , you can have a good laugh at our feeble efforts :D

Tony, Kev, Graeme and myself are all over 40... in fact the total age of the 4 of us is 170 years!! So what do you do when you are that old and have a day off work... gardening, sunbath, shoping... ermm, no you get them all together and we attempt to do some cycle trials!!

Story and image link here....

In about another 5 years, assuming none of has died from a heart attack, i think we may be able to do a 3 foot step and even back hop off something :lol:

Of course i put this on here as a public service.... to show you how good you lads really are!!! And also go kick your dads up the arse and tell them to get out and ride.......

Nice one lads, glad to see that me and Rave"on" aren't the only other silly old gits on here doing ourselves long lasting damage. :sick:

You actually make me feel youthfull at 38.

We did a demo yesterday at Malham and I can hardly walk today, however a couple of Stellas help to ease the pain.

Keep it up lads maybe we will some day meet up and wobble in style.

Here is one of me making it look very tough indeedy. :$

post-8069-1219615944_thumb.jpg

John.

Cheers for that mate... nice play area you have there. Looks ideal for our moto trial stuff.

What we would like to do is find any other older beginners in the west country to hook up with. Nothing worse when you are totally new than having half a dozen youngsters leaping tall buildings whilst you are still trying to get balance on the flat!! Anyone fit that bill from around the Bristol, WSM or Swindon area???

We are very lucky indeed. That is the renowned Addingham moorside in sunny Silsden. Doug Lampkins stomping ground. 5 mins away.

Keep it up and bugger them young uns, They don't seem to have as much fun as me when I am riding, far to seriouse for me.

JP

• 3 weeks later...
You talk like your so bad yet you make me and most of the new riders on here look like fools, i like it :).

no... ask Ben and Jon :D

I am an old style rider that likes two wheels on the ground. Ok at going around a jumble of rocks if i can just hop both across and then roll a bit etc. All new to me doing everything on the back wheel and my brain talks me out of it when i get more than a foot off the ground. That is what is to be worked on..

Edited by r2wtrials

Was great riding with you again today mate, reminded me of years ago down at McDonalds and Summer Lane!

Won't be long before you're hopping all over those rocks just like us, I'm sure of it. Remember, it's all in the legs (and very short shorts ;) )

at least my legs have some meat on them... you really need to start eating more :giggle: