Forkss

trials4life1

The brake mounting does make a difference. As for strength they're relatively strong. You can go tapping stuff and ride fine with them, but most forks aren't going to hold up to heavy ass hooks and front wheel forks so i wouldn't worry.

When the pads hit the rim they get pushed into the fork rather than away so the brake is supported more. I don't know to what extent it does, but it does. A small 2 bolt booster will also help support and avoid any chance of stress marks appearing from the brake pushing the forks out.

Hello,

It is better when it is on the back of the forks and that means better breaking power my mate has got them and he said they the best forks for better breaking.

Hope this helped :)

Thanks,

Aaron

LOL!

You seriously mate me laugh Aaron, for one Kiwi has V/Disc brake ones, meaning hes never used a hs33 on a rear because he don't have the mounts and how in hell would he know if its better braking power or not?!

LOL!

You seriously mate me laugh Aaron, for one Kiwi has V/Disc brake ones, meaning hes never used a hs33 on a rear because he don't have the mounts and how in hell would he know if its better braking power or not?!

hes not talking about me, ben has the echo lite forks with the hs 33 mounts on the back and yes, what would i know about the braking power im running a disc now anyway. All ive heard about them making the performance better is that they push into the frame instead of pulling which prevents any stress on the front of the forks