Year: 2008

WB: 1072mm

Chain stays: 380mm

BB rise: +37

Head Angle: 72 Degrees

Strength rating out of 10: 4

Weight rating out of 10: 9

Value for Money out of 10: 5

Spec: DOB Magnesium 26" frame, older echo disc fork, avid bb7 front, magura rear, gu cranks, dob rims front and rear. 9.5 kg.

Overall: Wouldn't go back to it, didn't care for mine. Rides better than a lot of bikes out there, the weight is great, but the flex is a serious issue. Really hated the dropouts as well, they were always a bitch to setup.

Im not harrasing you. Your just giving me reason to retaliate.

Harrasment is phoneing someone up every 30 seconds, or not leaving someone alone when requested.

you didnt give a reason for anything though, so you called me a dick without reason.

1. Flaming Minimum Penalty - 1 Warning Point

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

makes a hell of a difference he said it to your face :S

but he said it on here though, he can say it to my face all he likes, but hes said it on here too.

right so the forum can have a joke with danny, but danny reacts and says its bullying (nearly everyone knew everyone was having a laugh)

but danny can call me a dick without giving any sort of reason, and think its fine?

you didnt give a reason for anything though, so you called me a dick without reason.

but he said it on here though, he can say it to my face all he likes, but hes said it on here too.

right so the forum can have a joke with danny, but danny reacts and says its bullying (nearly everyone knew everyone was having a laugh)

but danny can call me a dick without giving any sort of reason, and think its fine?

You just can't drop it can you, You have to be better than everyone at everything, even if its an arguement.

No i read something. That made you a dick and in my very own opinon, your a dick anyways.

As for that bottom little bit you were ranting on about...It made about as much sense as you saying your better than me.

You just can't drop it can you, You have to be better than everyone at everything, even if its an arguement.

No i read something. That made you a dick and in my very own opinon, your a dick anyways.

As for that bottom little bit you were ranting on about...It made about as much sense as you saying your better than me.

you ARE a dick would be a fact, if it was said as an opinion then you would have said, i think you are a dick.

but anyway, i never have to give a reason to insult you according to your logic... so i can do this then...

auto-kearns

danny, your a dick.

you ARE a dick would be a fact, if it was said as an opinion then you would have said, i think you are a dick.

but anyway, i never have to give a reason to insult you according to your logic... so i can do this then...

auto-kearns

danny, your a dick.

You gave reason by saying something completly ridicolous in this topic, therefor, i thought you were a dick for it, hence why i said it.

I dont have to say 'i think' to express my opinon, I'll say it how ever the hell i like, hence then, i am saying it as my opinon.

The auto kearns didn't quite work pal

epic_fail.jpg

I dont want to like be a tool, but how can you actauly tell the strengh of a frame? I mean you can say yer it doesnt dent easy, yer it doesnt flex, but it doesnt show the STRENGH, until like grant says the frame snaps? You can say yer its lasted throught ''x'' amount of people, but would a frame that has been riden by for example a low level rider like myself, be put up to the same strains as for example ali c ? So if i had a ozonys, so did ali, he posted it wasnt strong snapped, and i posted yer mines fine doesnt really show the strengh of the frame? Personaly think that the ''strengh'' question is a silly one that can't be awnsered my a mix of different abilitys/riders/age/weight and more variables.

Edited by BenLeacockâ„¢

You gave reason by saying something completly ridicolous in this topic, therefor, i thought you were a dick for it, hence why i said it.

1. Flaming Minimum Penalty - 1 Warning Point

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts

what debate were we having for you to flame me? none.

you insulted me with no reason, just put at the end of your post 'grant, your a dick'. for what reason? without explaining why you put that then you have just broke the rules and should be banned now...

what your problem is, you cant see things from other peoples points of veiw. the whole thing with hannah, was all a big joke, but you couldnt see it. you just thought you were being bullied.

now you insult me without reasoning, yet its not bullying? grow up danny.

I dont want to like be a tool, but how can you actauly tell the strengh of a frame? I mean you can say yer it doesnt dent easy, yer it doesnt flex, but it doesnt show the STRENGH, until like grant says the frame snaps?

go on danny, call him a dick. dont forget not to explain why.

Edited by Grant-Hundley

what debate were we having for you to flame me? none.

you insulted me with no reason, just put at the end of your post 'grant, your a dick'. for what reason? without explaining why you put that then you have just broke the rules and should be banned now...

what your problem is, you cant see things from other peoples points of veiw. the whole thing with hannah, was all a big joke, but you couldnt see it. you just thought you were being bullied.

now you insult me without reasoning, yet its not bullying? grow up danny.

go on danny, call him a dick.

Ohhhh i can see alot from other people's point of view, whether i agree or not is a different matter.

WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU BRINGING THAT UP FOR. It went past the point of a joke and i'd pick out the quote where you said it if i could bare to go back in there.

I should be banned for what i said, and i dont really care. The fact of the matter is, I will say what i think, no matter what and i won't stand for arrogant little arseholes like you thinking you can speak to people how you want.

i won't stand for arrogant little arseholes like you thinking you can speak to people how you want.

go start a fight on yourself then, and ben too.

i simply asked a question to how you can determine the strength of a frame and rate it out of 10.

grow the f**k up danny, you cannot reply the way ben did to my first post in this thread. i even said i didnt mean to sound like a dick in that post.

then you call me a dick? all because i asked a question ?

your the dick mate.

go start a fight on yourself then, and ben too.

i simply asked a question to how you can determine the strength of a frame and rate it out of 10.

grow the f**k up danny, you cannot reply the way ben did to my first post in this thread. i even said i didnt mean to sound like a dick in that post.

then you call me a dick? all because i asked a question ?

your the dick mate.

The difference is, Im not arrogant, Your so far up your f**kign arse its untrue. You may not mean to sound like a dick, but the fact is, you are a dick.

And i wont't discuss it in this topic, But from now on, stay the hell away from me.

The difference is, Im not arrogant, Your so far up your f**kign arse its untrue. You may not mean to sound like a dick, but the fact is, you are a dick.

And i wont't discuss it in this topic, But from now on, stay the hell away from me.

you are arrogant, to the point you think you can just call people dicks without explaining why.

you are arrogant, to the point you think you can just call people dicks without explaining why.

I've explained why, because of you saying about you cant judge the strength of a frame etc.

So, Koxx, deng, onza, etc. All produce there frames, once there riders have broken them ?

I think not.

I've explained why, because of you saying about you cant judge the strength of a frame etc.

So, Koxx, deng, onza, etc. All produce there frames, once there riders have broken them ?

I think not.

yes koxx and onza have riders use prototypes...

even ben leacock has agreed with me. someone can make a frame last years, others can make them last months.

Yeah, but they sell the frames before the riders have killed them anyways :S

they give riders a proto type thats often (i think) made slightly weaker (but same structure as the final design will be). being weaker means where the frames will break will show up quicker. if the koxx riders dont kill a proto in 6 months then the frame design is good enough for the warranty they are offering...

kind of makes sense.

Yeah, but they sell the frames before the riders have killed them anyways :S

they give riders a proto type thats often (i think) made slightly weaker (but same structure as the final design will be). being weaker means where the frames will break will show up quicker. if the koxx riders dont kill a proto in 6 months then the frame design is good enough for the warranty they are offering...

kind of makes sense.

Are you blind at what i just said ?

They sell the frames whilst the riders are ridign proto's anyways.

Make:GU

Model:ST

Year:2008

Quick spec used with the Frame:punching bars, gu cranks, echo rims, pro ii rear hub, maxxis minions front and rear, custom kingz tensioner

WB:1085

Chain stays:380

BB rise:40

Head Angle:72

Strength rating out of 10:4/10, lasted since march, seemed a bit short, but I am like 165 and 15 years old :S Still under warranty though! :D

Weight rating out of 10:9.9/10 decent perfect for me

Overall comments (Like if the frame was specifically good for Taps or sidehops or whatever): Loved frame, best frame i have had, cracked all frames I've rode basically the season i received it, so not to surprised, just thought it was a bit more beefy than that... Progressed a lot on the frame with basically every move. Hopefully my next frame is TP!

probably because they have lasted long enough.

koxx offer 6 months warranty? if the proto lasts that then it dont matter if it dies after then, because its out of warranty.

Regardless of the fact your telling me, You can't give a review on a frame till you've broken it ? If Koxx/onza/monty havn't broken it, how can they give a review on it when they sell it.

Beats me.