Any Advice On This Trick?

hazr27

I'm having difficulties hopping on to objects using the front wheel bounce technique, landing on the back wheel on top of the object.

have you got any tips on hows best to learn the trick e.g what to learn on and how my body should be positioned on the bike (taking of and landing)?

changing the subject a bit, I'm also looking for some new music to listen to whilst I'm riding. getting Bord of listening to the same bands over and over. any suggestion's?

Hi mate

do you mean climb to front wheel, because I dont quite get what you mean if u do mean climb to front I found out yesterday (due to trial and error) take off really early and as soon as your front wheel touches the object, thrust your pelvis towards the stem. tucking your legs up helps to get your rear wheel as high as you can then you can do a lot wheel swap or a couple of front wheel hops and come down again .its a tricky move to exicute remember when you thrust, arc your body .be careful your back wheel comes up fast and could be very painful!

Good luck

Hope I helped

jack

Edited by jack14366