Who Makes Phat Pads?

jsy trials matt

that would be out of order on mike? lol

ali found the material first and i tested it, then he told mike and now mike sells them as phat pads or whatever, just search polyurathaine in ebay theres loads but you have to find the right compound, cant remember what it is though.

Matx

that would be out of order on mike? lol

ali found the material first and i tested it, then he told mike and now mike sells them as phat pads or whatever, just search polyurathaine in ebay theres loads but you have to find the right compound, cant remember what it is though.

Matx

i dont want to start an argument.

but from what you said mike has done to ali, what i'd be doing to mike? apart from the fact that i wouldnt sell it just use it for myself?

but from what you said mike has done to ali, what i'd be doing to mike? apart from the fact that i wouldnt sell it just use it for myself?

its not like anyone owns the compound, just sell it on or whatever you want, all you need is a table and a stanley knife and lots of time, it took me like 10 mins to cut 4 pads out of a block, its not that hard.

Matx

but from what you said mike has done to ali, what i'd be doing to mike?

doesnt matter really its not like your doing it with a companies component. Like mat said mike got the compound of ali, and said he was only usingit for personal use obviously not. Ali isnt bothered would just like some recognition for them though as he took the time to find the compound and wasnt perticuarly happy someone took the compound changed the name and sold them as there own pads. Up to you weather you just use it for personal use or sell it, it doesnt really matter now.

• 2 weeks later...
He doesn't have any left at the moment. He will be getting some more cut shortly.

PATIENCE!

Word. :)

Phat pads are made up and ready to send out!

If you'd like a set of the refils, they're £10, and paypal-able to michael.singleton@trials-forum.co.uk.

If you'd like a set in Heatsink CNC backings, it's £30 in total, paypal to the same address.

Mike. (Y)