Fort William Weekender

ben_travis

WILD CAMPING AND NO WOMEN ALLOWED.

SCOTTISH MUCKERS RULES.

women....we have enough trouble with towler and his frikken women textin him all the time

Ill second that!

If Tadas comes he will have to be aware that he will have to piss like an animal! NO GIRLS... NO TOILETS... thats the rules!

Ill second that!

If Tadas comes he will have to be aware that he will have to piss like an animal! NO GIRLS... NO TOILETS... thats the rules!

Come on man, that rules ok for pissing but there is a shitt hoos just down the hill!! Im on Tadass side when it comes to the brown stuff.

Thats good Greg is going. Hes a good rider!

....Hold it in you fag.... such a weight weenie! JESUS!!!

Id rather not have a turtule head poking out as im doing a big gap on those rocks up there, just incase I snip it off and it rolls around my white boxers like a malteaser. :sick:

if I was going to weight weeny myself, id shave.

You dont have a mrs.... Me, Ben and Ross do.... So does Paul Fox and Tadas.....

He he harsh but true.

You dont have a mrs.... Me, Ben and Ross do.... So does Paul Fox and Tadas.....

Towler, I could have Your Girlfriend, and you know it!

But at least they dont text there other halfs everytime they come off there bike...

and I can get a girlfriend, if I tryed ...or could find a girl who thinks side burns and an Emo fringe is hott?

Edited by JohnyMilton

Towler, I could have Your Girlfriend, and you know it!

But at least they dont text there other halfs everytime they come off there bike...

and I can get a girlfriend, if I tryed ...or could find a girl who thinks side burns and an Emo fringe is hott?

Man I never really thought of it in that way. Maybe thats what it is...your hair doo is pretty wack!! :deej:

Oh I must add, for people who care and people who dont care too, My tensile mounts are now off my zhi and im running normal 4bolt mounts and the pistons are holding so much better and the cranks dont rub off them anymore. happy days.

Cant wait for fort bill. lets hope we bring the scottish muckers weather. which is usually beaming sunshine, a wee bit of cloud or spitting rain. lol

Edited by Ross McArthur

i'm still up for it. infact i can't wait. think me and jamie are gonna convoy up on friday. I need to get some pedals and learn how to put away my tent first lol. if anyone from the stoney/aberdeen area is struggling for a lift then drop me a pm i've got a space in my car.

think i'm gonna take both my bikes up for a bit of a blast on the fourcross/downhill.

i'm gonna fail miserably on the no texting her thing haha. it will be an ace laugh though.

will probs speak to some of you before friday.

gav

Bikes running sweet, if not a little creeky, got my new front wheel on and disc brake is grabbing ok. Sorted my flaky bars too.

Just need to get a rear tyre sorted and get a fresh grind on the rear wheel to obliterate my pads probably lol. 26" riding only until fort bill.

Got a hard on for that forecast too. :D

Cant wait boys...and towler you know where its at with the tunes. :giggle:

ohh aye big yin! getting the sing along on this weekend!

Ross... dont worry, creaky bikes are what its about. Me and you can be making squeeky tunes on our bikes.

Me and Ben are going on a weight weenie mission to my stock... you dont want to know how I have saved weight on the front wheel... lol

ohh aye big yin! getting the sing along on this weekend!

Ross... dont worry, creaky bikes are what its about. Me and you can be making squeeky tunes on our bikes.

Me and Ben are going on a weight weenie mission to my stock... you dont want to know how I have saved weight on the front wheel... lol

Tell me I really do want to know now!