What Bike Should I Get 20 Or 26?

Lewis-Trials

hello just wondering what everyone thinks i should get 20 or 26 im after a good one depends on which one it is i just want one so i can ride with all my mates now theve got one ?

just tell me what inch you got and i will decide on which one is more popular and show me some of your bikes so i know what im looking for.

thanks lewis

Onzas are good starter bikes and you could always ride 24" ...Onza Zoot is quite a good one to start off with, also Zip is a pretty sweet starter mod (I dont like T-Pro), and T-Rex starter stock

best idea would be to come out with us in Notts and try them all out......

p.s. keep posting up and ull soon be in the validation station lol

Edited by Chandler

well we cant just tell you.

to find out ride a few mods and stocks and its what feals most comfortable for you.

but also i did ride a mod for about a year , then went to stock and it was the best thing i ever did in trials.

yh but none of my mates have them there iver out when im not and im out where there not none of my mates can ride bikes like i can so and chandler ives olny just came back in contact with so ill see on sunday

Hi i was in the same situation confused about mod and stock.I tried a few different bikes.As i am well built and tall.I choose stock as i did'nt fit on a mod.

It depends on your height and which you prefer.

Tom.P

In my opinion it doesn't matter about your height. I'm only about 5 an half foot and I rode 20" up until the start of the year and now I ride 26" and I find it much easier. But 20" is still fun because you can just fling them anywhere.

In my opinion it doesn't matter about your height. I'm only about 5 an half foot and I rode 20" up until the start of the year and now I ride 26" and I find it much easier. But 20" is still fun because you can just fling them anywhere.

Well i found mod way to small but im 6 ft.So i see where your coming from.

All depends on your height to be honest. Bigger guys ride 26" as it's more suited to them. Most beginners start with 20" as it's easier to manuver and therefore makes the rider more confident. In my opinion, you should start with a 20" as it's easier to get to grips with the basics of trials. Hope this helps!

All depends on your height to be honest. Bigger guys ride 26" as it's more suited to them. Most beginners start with 20" as it's easier to manuver and therefore makes the rider more confident. In my opinion, you should start with a 20" as it's easier to get to grips with the basics of trials. Hope this helps!

Pretty much what he said.

You just need to ride a few mods and a few stocks, and THEN make your final decision as it's hard/wrong for us to make a decision for you.

20 or 26...

i went for 20 as my mate insisted it was easier to learn on.....he was right ive progress pretty far in a few week only problem is i get chronic back ache at the start of the

ride as i,m jus shy of 6ft but i do find it ez to throw the bike around being so tall on a small bike and i reckon on 26er i would of felt a little unstable trying some of the moves i do ...

hope it helps ....M-

well it depends on how you feel on it cos im 6ft 5'', 14 stone, and i like riding 20'' 'cos i can throw the bike around and feel like i have full control, i use to have a DDG shooter and i didnt feel as good on it. so like the guy said go down notts and meet them and see on how it feels.