What Sprocket And Crank

Mtchell

i have a onza tbird o4 -

just want to know what sprocket (as ive bent a tooth and now its throwing the chain off) i should get and how many teeth ?????? :unsure:

and if i buy a crank will get new barings with it or do i have to buy them seprate???

Edited by New2it

Count the teeth it has currently and that's what you need. I think you probably need a 5 arm chainring. They're pretty cheap so your be fine with that. It's just a chainring you need nothing else. (that's if i'm thinking of the same model)

Post pictures for a definite answer otherwise we'll just be presuming.

ESKI-

Thanks for the tip about the teeth countin n that i get what your sayin

a chainring?? whats that is that for the crank ???lol sory for pecking at yot good i takeour head like

when pedal its like the bearings are grinding not good i take it

thats the modeldsc00701sa4.jpg

its big so, u see mate lol

Sam thing happened to mine, i think it's when the 5 chain ring bolts aren't done up tight enough.

Have the threads been stripped or did it just bend ? I managed to find a brand new FSA one on eBay for £11 posted so it's not too pricey although it may be worth looking into upgrading cranks as they aren't the best of cranks, there fine if your just starting out but as you progress it may be worth upgrading :)

Mine was 22t although they were a slightly older model of those cranks (They had no bash ring .. >_< .. )

They are the T-Bird cranks. 24 tooth if I remember rightly. The grinding problem sounds like the bottom bracket might be on the way out. Is it on the down stroke when pedalling??

24 nyc 1 its is lol, yeryer your rite is when i apply pressure of the down peddalling motion it just grinds -NASTY the crank has a fair bit of play in it too??

Sam thing happened to mine, i think it's when the 5 chain ring bolts aren't done up tight enough.

Have the

Cheersmate ill tighten the bolts and see if that makes a difference and upgrading crank well i could sretch to about 75 max what would you advise and from where ?? :)