Ebay-spanish Fly V Brake Copies

CurtisRider

Right, some of you may of noticed these pads on ebay:

OBE-M13S.gif

Trials pads

I thought i would give some a try and it turns out, they perform exactly the same as the plazmatic ones :) They are seemingly generic pads, and stupidly cheap! I am running them front and rear on my pashley. Both brakes hold really well, the front brake has so much bite its nuts-way better than any bb7 ive owned/used although that makes it a bit horrible for stoppies :( At the rear they have tons of modulation and the hold is crazy, even my 18stone friend didnt make it slip! They are a little squeaky but i think that is because they need to settle in, i dont run a grind so it will take a while i guess.

Get some now :)

If you did want more power, i found the MOE vee pads to be slightly better than these. Which are also a great price at a tenner a set.

Anymore would just be silly :P

i use these, they are the most powerful pads that I have ever used, however the level of noise that they create is just insane, and no it does not just need to settle in they are like this the whole time.

My previous genuine spanish fy sets have settled down, the backs not noisy at all, its just the front.

I'm almost certain that those are the same as "genuine" spanish fly brake pads. I'm pretty sure plazmatic just renamed some out of the catalog brake pad, which I thought was offered by Baradine, but now I can't find it. Anyways, that explains why the molding pattern for the spanish fly magura pads is completely different from plaz pads (and hasn't reappeared since), and also why spanish fly v-pads are completely different from the plaz machined v backings.