The Forum That Doesnt Require Validation.

koxx_lass

Hey, while randomly scrolling through google I found this trials related forum that doesnt need validation.

All of you guys (or girls like me) that are struggling to be validated join this

THIS ;)

Cheers,

louise

Struggling to get validated? you'd been a member for 13 minutes when you posted this.

The mod's/admins can do an IP check to find out your reall account name BTW.

Well, they wont find any accounts because this is my only one.

I ment by the struggling to get validated, users that have been here a while, not like me. By the like me comment i just emphasised that it aint just guys that ride trials. i havent even tried yet but i guess my chances of validation are out the window.

Hey, while randomly scrolling through google I found this trials related forum that doesnt need validation.

All of you guys (or girls like me) that are struggling to be validated join this

THIS ;)

Cheers,

louise

Advertising other forums is very bad netiquette and against the rules.

As admin of the site could a mod please delete this topic and warn the member that posted it. I do not want my forum advertised where its not ment too. Dont want us getting a bad name!!!!

Thankyou

Why are you having a conversation with yourself? IP check reveals all...

onzaboymark tie him down, and ill rape him :)

EDIT: her.... is it funny anymore?

Not a very appropriate post.

signed up and ist great! trials forum shoukd take note? been e member for 3 years and still not been validated? :angry: That sucks!!

I'd never validate you as you don't start your posts with a capital letter.

Well done to all who reported the topic... that'd be none of you. Various warnings handed out.

Jon