My Czar New Painted (dengracing :))) )

nexRomania

Sweet! I dig the colors, but agree that removing the Koxx sticker was a good idea - in my opinion anyway. If you could get one to match the yellow rims that might do the trick. Is it me or is there overspray on the chain?

Anyway, nice bike, eh!

Sweet! I dig the colors, but agree that removing the Koxx sticker was a good idea - in my opinion anyway. If you could get one to match the yellow rims that might do the trick. Is it me or is there overspray on the chain?

Anyway, nice bike, eh!

Yeah think its over spray.

thanks you guys , i rly apriciate :) , yes it was over sprayed , but now i took the paint off from the chain down there , and i took off the koxx sticker too, new upgrade's i got new echo cranks and rocking from neon all silver :) , now i'm waiting for tryall rage bar and next thing i want to buy the front tyre i want tryall to be like on the rear :) and then i can say that this bike is finished ^_^

• 1 month later...

no more pig iron 300 g :D i will post few pics with new parts ... : rear echo hub , v!z rear rim , front avid bb7 , echo rim brake , cranks echo isis , echo rocking and zoo handlebar , i can say that the bike is almost finished :D .. you see.... i can't wait to finish the bike .... i ride , i snap few parts , i add more :))