Pashley Ghz

bt rider

Sweet! mine needs a wider rim and a new tube and its done :P

im lucky on own a pritty much new x-lite phatso in black and i wont a d521 for the front should be a very nice set up but i just carnt find any middleburn cranks of a 36 hold rear hope hub. no one seems to have one

thanks mate and is that the bigest it will take ?

I run a 2.35 on a rear tryall rim and its well good. I seem to not get any punctures at all with it. When I tried a 2.5 I got loads! Strange. Must be the way it folds over the rim to give pinches.

If it was a 521 or the newer 721 I would run a 2.5 for the rear. (Y)

Well the fact everyone else has been posting Ghz's and the topic title is 'Pashley Ghz' I'd imagine the fellow knows what he's on about.

Well thats nice to know.

But when I posted my photo of my Mhz he didn't say "Thats not a Ghz" Maybe he was being polite, maybe he dosen't know ?

Why don't you let him say "I was actually after a Ghz, not a Mhz but thanks anyway" rather than jumping on the band wagon ?

Edited by Pashley26

I have just had the most fun on a curb EVER!

I have just had my 1st ride on my Pashley. It rides so so so nice other then the lacks of engagements in the rear hub as its only a Cannondale fire hub. But other then that it rides amazing. It’s so easy to manual and bunny hop and 108. It feels like a BMX the rear end is that short and flicky.

And with the gears it’s so easy to get around on.

BUT THERE IS ONLY 1 PROBLEM. im running 8 speed gears and it changer in to every gear nicely but when you put it in to 8th gear the chain caches on the frame. Dose this mean that the drop outs are bent very slightly or was this just a problem with the ghz frames?

the spec is

Pashley ghz frame

Pashley team forks

echo headset

toxin setm

azonic bars

odi grips

deoer vee whith metal beeded cable and inspiered pads works mint but may have an ultimut set up soon

rear racl line maggy with yellow echo pads

cannonlade fire hubs on sun dich wich rims (soon to be hope mono red hubs on ronni rear-d521 front)

truvitave cranks (son to be middle burns)

v8 pedals

shem x5 short cage gears with trial tec cool chain and 8 speed road casset

post-16430-1226697671_thumb.jpg

post-16430-1226697686_thumb.jpg

post-16430-1226697705_thumb.jpg

post-16430-1226697724_thumb.jpg

post-16430-1226697753_thumb.jpg

Edited by bt rider

Pretty common on alot of frames that the smallest cog catches.

Bike looks like alot of fun! I'd be wary of that rear hub before you get your Hope though, most MTB hubs arn't really up for trials.

thanks for the consern mate but i have a hope mono on a ronni on the way as the cannondale feels like it only has 4 ingagements haha NOT BAD FOR AN £80.00 HUB !