Places To Get Tar

TJ.

Well, kennard gave me a lump like 5" by 3" by 2" for free. I'd say that was a nice size :P

I reckon you'll get a 1"x1"x1" too :P

Well consider they have to put it into letterbox, and why would you want to carry 5" by 3" by 2" round with you.

When 1" by 1" by 1" could last 6 months?

a 1 inch cube will last at least a good few months if you do not over use it.

Had a 1" cube once.. well roughly, lasted about 5 months, stopped using it, it still sits in my draw, when i go to find it, its not there, the next day it is there :S.

Somebody's being sneaky :P.

Does this happen to anybody else?

Back i in the day we used to just ask the roadwork guys for bits of tar.

After having to explain why we wanted it we'd get massive slabs of the stuff.

Dont tend to need it these days though, I think brakes have come on a lot sinse the crappy v's we used to use 10 years ago

Back i in the day we used to just ask the roadwork guys for bits of tar.

After having to explain why we wanted it we'd get massive slabs of the stuff.

Dont tend to need it these days though, I think brakes have come on a lot sinse the crappy v's we used to use 10 years ago

Yeah, but I think everything has come very far in them 10 years! Think back to 1998, I cant even remember writing that year down at school.

Mobile phones, Bigger then a jumbo jet, no colour and battery life, well not even going there, I believe it lasted about 6 hours.

Great improvements over the years, I believe they have disposable mobile phones in china now.

Britain is behind :P. Oh, and have you heard about the bio-degradable nappies..? No..? Neither have I.

Edit: God, just read that, Don't i blabber on!

Edited by Smoby

Yeah, but I think everything has come very far in them 10 years! Think back to 1998, I cant even remember writing that year down at school.

Mobile phones, Bigger then a jumbo jet, no colour and battery life, well not even going there, I believe it lasted about 6 hours.

Great improvements over the years, I believe they have disposable mobile phones in china now.

Britain is behind :P. Oh, and have you heard about the bio-degradable nappies..? No..? Neither have I.

Edit: God, just read that, Don't i blabber on!

yeah sorry, im returning to trials after a long time away from the sport, am having to catch up on whats what all over again