Fancy Dress Brum Christmas Ride!

grant_hundley

I'll be out tomorrow but not gonna be dresing up if no-one else is! lol Im guessing its around 11 o'clock.... german market is still in vickys square so are people meeting by the white walls? 11 - 11:30?

ze germans wont have invaded every part of the square will they?

went to get my costume ingrediants and the shop was closed >_< never mind.

does anyone have any vee boosters and or vee calipers they want to sell?please let me know if you do then i can bring some money along if it fits my needs (Y)

cheers,steve

Edited by steve@banbury-trials

all bolts and spacers included?if so sounds like the deal is on :D

any other offers?im after two more boosters,shimano or salsa boosters preferably.

should be good tomorrow,just a bit cold like last years one

Errrrm I'll have a look for some bolts and bodge spacers :P

Can i get some ones mobile number just in case i get lost again, also i can only come if one of my friends come so they better not mess me about im not staying in this S**t hole any longer.

Yeah, as Grant said there's a limited number of Pre-Production Phat Pads available before new years. :) Haven't even been able to photograph them yet, so have a CAD image!

phatworksmain.jpg

• Slimline backings, only 6mm thick - allows for better clearance and reducing the need to unnecessarily cut down material
  • 8mm of traditional Phat Pad material. World-renowned for unbeatable braking power in the wet and dry, on grinds and smooth! Used for over 2 years by some of the world's top riders.
  • Precision manufactured in Oxford, England; fully CNC'd to the highest standard, offering superb looks, finish and performance.
  • Universal pad recess allows any standard material to be used.
  • Only £25!

I'll be bringing some to Birmingham tomorrow and also Reading on Sunday so a lucky few can get their mits on them. :)