Gloves Options Please

maxxis26

i used to use a pair of kona xc gloves because they were thin but very grippy on the erm grips

having trouble finding them again but cant seem to find any again so options on new ones please

been looking at fox digit and some 661's but help please/advice

cheers maxxis

I would reccomend the troy lee design xc gloves as they are comfy, grippy and flexible.

But what stood out most was how long they have lasted without tearing or whatever.

They are great (Y)

I totally agree, i have had mine for ages and all thats happened is the rubber grip on the finger tips have peeled off, and they are dirty :P apart from that they are as good as new pretty much.

got some fox gloves.

best gloves i have always found for me are 661 and Fox. the shape and cut is brilliant.

as is quality on the whole. the fox ones i have now are proabably the best i've had, really thin and the entire palm/inside of fingers is one piece if material so no annoying seams!

got some fox gloves.

best gloves i have always found for me are 661 and Fox. the shape and cut is brilliant.

as is quality on the whole. the fox ones i have now are proabably the best i've had, really thin and the entire palm/inside of fingers is one piece if material so no annoying seams!

I have to agree, They are really nice and worth the money.

Daz

Loved my 661 Airflows, great for the summer, and still good in the winter. Comfy, do what you need them to do, flexible.

I've just tenderised my grips a bit, and stopped using gloves now - feels nicer imo, have more feel for what's going on :)

I bought some SixSixOne gloves from halfords £20, Waste of money.

agreed

Me and my mate both had them and his wore and had hole in well fast. Mine just rub my hands and gave me blister. My mate now has Mace MX comp II gloves and say they are much more cumfortable.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=39

I dont use gloves now