74 Kingz Problems

mista-neos

I made a set of springs out of hack saw blades after mine had snapped. Get a set of hack saw blades (I used halfords own ones as there soft enough to drill, the thickets ones for the most spring) snap them to length drill the holes out (I tape them together to make sure the holes line up spot on) keep the blades cool as you drill them drill them nice and slow going up in small stages and expect to kill a copuple of drill bits if you make a few! they snap if you land on them hard but there cheap as to replace that way.

my lbs fitted it so not my fault.

Why point that out?

Are you scared people on here will judge you?

....Actually - I just remembered what the majority of this forum's population is like - and I take that back.

Is it not kinda sad that you felt you had to let people know that?

Either way:

Snapped due to a heavy landing, or a lot of overtension.

The fix:

Springs are on Tarty - £7 a pair, though a length of hacksaw/handsaw works equally well - and is usually quicker (depends on your life style).

All of that's already been said - but chances are that if lots of people say the same thing, you'll feel bullied into doing so.